RECIPE: Lemon Garlic Shrimp Penne 🍋🧄🍤🍝
Four ozfibergourmet penne
1 lb wild-caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 tsp olive oil
Four garlic cloves, minced
1/Four cup white wine (I take advantage of Pinot Grigio)
2 tbsp gentle butter
1 lemon, juiced
Dried parsley, to style
Salt, to style
100% olive oil spray
1/Four cup shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Cook dinner pasta in keeping with directions (10 minutes). Drain and rinse pasta.
2. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel and coat with lemon pepper seasoning.
3. Warmth olive oil in a skillet over medium-high warmth. Add shrimp and cook dinner for two to three minutes on both sides, or till both sides is golden brown. Take away from skillet and switch to a plate.
4. Utilizing the identical pan, decrease warmth to medium-low. Spray generously with 100% olive oil spray. Add minced garlic and cook dinner till aromatic, about 1 minute.
5. Add wine. Let simmer till decreased in half, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter and add your freshly squeezed lemon juice. Let simmer for one more 2 minutes. Season with salt to style.
6. Add again your shrimp and all juice that’s on the plate to the skillet. Let simmer till shrimp heat again up.
7. Cut up penne into 2 shallow bowls. High with shrimp and sauce. Garnish with parsley and shaved Parmesan cheese.